Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Hadlie Bug!!

Aaron had to stay in Salt Lake for the Hunting Expo Friday night, so Hadlie & I headed over to Tremonton to stay at Grandma & Grandpa Petersen's house so we could get ready for the party the next day.

Her day started out right with a healthy wheat/oatmeal pancake (Grandma was really excited to make these for us) haha And we sang to her with a candle in it.

Mom & I stayed up so late cooking all the food and I made this awesome lady bug cake all by myself! I was quite pleased with it - I've never decorated a cake before, so it didn't turn out too shabby!


My co-worker Brannon is so talented with making cute things such as this adorable shirt Hadlie is sporting in this picture.

Hadlie & I before the party got started!


No comments: