Thursday, March 29, 2012

Primary Leadership Training

Hola everybody! So to be honest I am just messing around with my phone and blogging from it. I wanted to see if it really worked but while I am at it, I might as well post about my day yesterday. The primary presidency I am currently in went down to Temple Square to the primary leadership training and we had a blast. It was very inspiring to keep doing our best and to not give up. I needed to hear it. Afterwards we went across the street to the new mall. City Creek? Is that what it's called? Obviously I am way out of the loop in cache valley, I didn't even know it was open. But wow! Can I just say A-Mazing!! It is beautiful. The whole experience was a little overwhelming cuz it was so huge!! But my favorite store hands down was the Disney store - it was awesome! I felt like a little kid again! After the incredible mall, we went and ate lunch at PF Changs chinese. So we had a pretty great day!

No comments: