Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me (back in June... I'm a little behind)

Above is the Primary Presidency I am currently serving with. I love these ladies. We went to Texas Roadhouse so everyone could laugh at me riding the bull... haha not really but I did feel pretty ridiculous.
Below is a pic of our great neighbors... The beloved Blackmer Family. :) Ali & Mitch came over to the Cache Valley area so Mitch could finish school in his engineering program. Boy am I glad they decided to be our neighbors! I think having Ali around made the transition of going from full time working mom to stay at home mom a lot easier. They are also expecting a little child in January. We are stoked for those two lovebirds. Love you guys!


I must admit, I am one lucky girl. I seriously don't think I will EVER understand why or how it is so easy for Aaron to just... make whatever, but it is. Me on the other hand, I can slave away for HOURS and it will still look and most likely taste like the world's biggest disaster. But I told Aaron I wanted either a homemade carrot cake or just one of those ice cream roll up cake things from the store. (It never crossed my mind that you could make one from scratch...) But you don't worry, Aaron put his mind to it and created one of the best birthday cakes I have ever eaten. That thing even had homemade ice cream in it! Classy...


Ridin the bull at Texas Roadhouse... Yeehaw!

No comments: