Monday, January 16, 2012

Moment of Silence please...

I would just like to have a moment of silence to honor the fact that I am actually taking time to blog! (It's about time, I know I know.) But really? I think I would be a little more successful if I had taken a blogging 101 class to learn what the heck I am doing. If you would please notice, I did change my background... eh? :) That is about all I know how to do. (And type these words of course.) But as you can imagine, a lot happens in our lives when we skip out on 5 months of keeping up with our blogs. So I am either just going to have to skip it period. Or do some back tracking. But to do a current post, I wanted to write about Aaron's exciting news.....
                Aaron was ACCEPTED into 
        Utah State University's MBA Program!! 
(Master's of Business Administration for those of you who aren't familiar with the MBA lingo... I wasn't.) He is super excited about it. He starts this Friday. It is a 2 year program and the night and weekend course so he will be gone just about every Friday night from 6pm-10pm and Saturday morning from 8am-12pm. Hadlie and I are going to have some lonely Friday nights, that's for sure. (JK, I'm sure we'll figure out things to do.) I don't exactly think it will be a "walk in the park" but I do know that it is what we are supposed to be doing. Not sure who decided that school should cost so much darn money... but whatever?? We know our family will be blessed for this decision. 

And now for the speech about my hubby... (although I am kind of making fun of how girls always seem to do this, I really am being serious with my words.)
I am so proud of Aaron and all of his hard work. He gets up early and goes to work every day so that I am able to be a stay at home mom. You don't really realize how great it is to actually be a stay at home mom until you are working away from your children, and you have to drop them off at daycare and they scream and cry for you to not leave them. Point made, I am so grateful that he works so hard so that I can stay home with Hadlie every day. I am grateful that he has ambition to go back to school and get his Masters Degree in hopes that he can go further places in life - to excel to his highest potential. Aaron is a very determined guy. He sees the vision, and then he works for it.  I love that he has so much integrity. He has one of the biggest hearts that I have ever seen in a person. A heart that is constantly reaching out to those he loves and even strangers to help them in any way he can. He loves his family. I personally think he is the best daddy any child could wish for. I just know that a person with all of these characteristics can only succeed in life. It may not be through money and fortunes, but the kind of success that pleases our Heavenly Father. I am very grateful that I married him. I know he will do great with this new journey. (Love you babeh!) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAAT!? You blogged? That's awesome for Aaron tell him congrats from us!

Kasey Williams said...

Congrats Aaron! That's awesome! If you and Hadlie are lonely on Friday nights we should hang out!

Kasey Williams said...

And keep up the blogging! :)

The Lyons' said...

yay! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Michelle Bott said...

Yeah for Aaron!! That is awesome! You guys are lucky you get to stay in Logan, what a blessed land it is! I am glad you blogged Kenz because I like keeping tabs on you guys!