Thursday, May 20, 2010

And We're Back!

Just in case you were wondering, I did not fail any of my classes this last semester. 1 A and 3 B+'s... not bad for having a baby, working full time, and doing a fairly large church calling. :) Aaron also did really well. 2 A's and 3 B's. We'll take it! This may be kind of bad but our motto lately has been "C's get degree's!" Haha Anyway, I know most of you could really care less about our grades and you're waiting to see pics of Hadlie because I'll admit, it's been awhile since I'be blogged. So we will just get right to it and this might be a big post but it'll be worth it since that little daughter of mine is just so stinkin' cute! :)


Grandma Doolin and Aunt Kelsie gave this to Hadlie when she was born. It's like the cutest dress ever. She looks like she's all ready for a wedding!


No comments: