Sunday, January 3, 2010

Feelin good at 35 weeks!

Here I am at 35 weeks. It's pretty crazy when you can count the remaining weeks down on one hand. But I think she just keeps growing and growing allowing my belly to continue to grow and grow! But I guess I won't complain because if she's growing then that should mean good things about her health which is really what matters. We have a lot of exciting things coming up. For one, my 36 week appointment is Friday morning. That is where they check you to see what position the baby is in, and to see if your body is starting to get ready for the baby to come out! I won't lie, I'm a little nervous. I can just hear him now, "Oh looky there! You're baby is ready to come out now!!" I think both Aaron and I would poop our pants. :) And then that night along with Saturday morning, we are going to go to the Labor Class at the hospital... that is right, we're gonna learn how to breathe, and take a tour of the hospital! It should be pretty fun. I'll have to let you know how that goes. Until then, baby and I are just hanging in there.


No comments: