Sunday, January 3, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

My sister-in-laws. Lindsey's awesome hairdo! This is probably around 10:30pm or so. We were quite a lively bunch to bring on the New Year's. Can you tell? Well it was probably because we ate so good and were so stuffed that we couldn't move around and party. Mom cooked a huge prime rib roast and it was really tasty. All I can say is I don't know where all my food was fitting inside my stomache that is already crammed full with a baby!

Cute Mom and Dad and Wyler's back because he didn't want to look at me.

Aaron was on the floor with the little kids. Paige was tryin to be so scary... or something?


My great mom who is my best friend and does so much for me. She has so many great attributes and I just hope and pray that I inherit at least some of them to become half the person she is. I know she is kind of freaking out because her baby girl is having a baby girl of her own! But it has been so fun just talking about all the fun pregnancy things, and watching her make quilts I know she is really excited. So thanks to my mom who is always there for me. :) Love ya!

This is my nephew Wyler and he is so stinking cute. Wyler was diagnosed with Autism when he was about 3 years old. I guarantee to anyone reading this that if you met the kid, your heart would probably just melt. He loves Star Wars and Santa brought him a "big white helmet" that is all about Star Wars. My brother (his dad) said he had never seen Wyler happier on Christmas morning than this one. :)


So I just realized there aren't too many pictures of Christmas, but that is probably because we didn't have a camera until our dear friend Santa Clause dropped one off to us on Christmas morning! However, I did get a snapshot of the gift I not only gave to Aaron but made for him.

So what do you think? I definitely have to thank my friend/co-worker who helped me put it together. It looks so cute in her room. It will look even more cute with a picture of Aaron and his little princess! :)
Aaron's first reaction was a little confused when he just saw pinks and flowers and all that cute girl stuff. But he really liked it once I explained it was for her room and not somewhere like his office. :)





No comments: