Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun in the Snow!

Yesterday, Aaron and I had the opportunity to babysit my nephew and niece. They were with us for about 7 hours and you can imagine what is like being a little kid, cooped up in a tiny apartment for that long. So I thought it would be a good idea to go outside and play in the snow.
Aaron was so great to help me out and was the life of the party (I guess you would call it) for our snow fun. So thanks Aaron for being such a great uncle! :)

Paityn & Aaron on our walk around the neighborhood.

Wyler's face is priceless in this one and I just thought it was too cute to not post.

Like I said, Life of the Party. EVen though she looks a little uncomfortable, the kids really did have a fun time. Ha

Cute Wyler and yet another priceless cheese for the camera.

No comments: